Multichannel Plugin | Integration of Amazon, eBay, Otto Market & Co.
The Multichannel plugin of brickfox allows you to connect your shopwareshop to numerous
marketplaces and exclusive sales platforms. You can sell your
assortment easily and clearly on international Amazon & eBay Marketplaces, Otto Market, Bol, Cdiscount, fnac, and many more sales channels. A complete overview of all
brickfox interfaces can be found on www.brickfox.comThe most important multichannel ecommerce features for your shopware shop:
- Automated interfaces to marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Otto Market, Bol, Cdiscount, etc.
- Optional: complete PIM for online merchants. Import & export of existing product data from third party systems.
- Transfer of existing accounts and listings on Amazon and eBay
- Maintenance of individual texts and prices for each marketplace
- Import and export of orders, order status, stocks and availabilities
- Virtual inventory management and inventory splitting to avoid short sales in the sales channels
- Support of category and attribute mapping in the respective sales channel
- Amazon Marketplace: Manual control of existing Amazon articles using ASIN or MultiASIN
- eBay interface: Immediate purchase and price suggestions are supported. In addition, it is possible to
use dynamic shop templates and provide it with the necessary information.
- Repricing: Connection of repricing providers for price automation
- Convenient product data maintenance with its own user administration and setup of a workflow system
- process according to your needs
- Complex mapping of attributes, variants and bundles for optimal presentation of your assortment
You need to know that:
- Connection to merchandise management via XML, CSV or API interface
provides you with a module that you can install using the Shopware
Plugin Manager. If necessary this module has to be adapted by your shop
service provider. To activate the plugin you need access to an active
brickfox client in form of a free demo client (for test purposes) or
the live system witch costs.
You have the possibility to get to know
the functionality and the handling of the brickfox software in a free
WEBINAR. Furthermore you can test brickfox in a 30 DAYS DEMO free of
charge and without obligation. For Webinar & Demo simply register
via the brickfox website www.brickfox.de
| https://www.brickfox.de/kontakt/webinar/30 DAYS DEMO | https://www.brickfox.de/kontakt/30-tage-demo/
Please note: brickfox users who want to update their PLUGINS should contact brickfox support in advance to avoid technical problems.