The second Shopware Boost Day took place on September 17th, 2020. And it was awesome. To be more specific, the community was awesome - as always. Although there were issues with the ticket grooming during our preparation, you managed to create a total of 44 pull requests!
The Boost Day is about making Shopware 6 a better product, getting to know each other, and having a joyful experience while coding together. During this second Boost Day, we achieved all of that, and we want to say thank you to all who participated.
Since you can't really recap the experience factor, let's see some statistics:
- 117 Participants (25% new ones)
- 44 Pull requests
- 25 tickets merged
## What happened during the day?
The day started off with a kickoff meeting, informing everyone how things are done, where to find help and how to communicate. After that, the real work started and everyone was working together on tickets they choose for themselves or preferably as a team. As the day ended we did a little recap to round everything off and interviewed two participants about their experience.
These issues will be part of the next release:
- NEXT-10928 Optimise requests in `LocaleToLanguageService`
- NEXT-10918 Support for autowiring of entity repositories
- NEXT-10858 Broken LineItemCustomFieldRule
- NEXT-10857 Directly open product on search by product number
- NEXT-10854 BundleConfigDumper and ThemeDumpCommand broken when using a custom Kernel with a modified cache directory
- NEXT-10848 Allow to pass all non-defined attributes as props to the children of sw-button
- NEXT-10842 Allow creating entities containing `StateMachineStateField`s via the REST API
- NEXT-10041 Date picker can be clickable even disabled attribute set true, icon is not centered
- NEXT-10020 Missing twig block
- NEXT-9716 Sorting of Column "Name" in the order listing won't work
- NEXT-9410 Manufacturer Link in new Tab
- NEXT-9360 Delivery State can not be changed back to open
- NEXT-9322 Check values for min order quantity and max order quantity
- NEXT-9304 Make theme configuration fields width editable
- NEXT-9202 Shortcut key does not work - but only in a specific menu
- NEXT-9189 Basic information email is not validated and blocks any sells
- NEXT-9188 Missing empty state for property search
- NEXT-9121 Maintenance mode finished - automatically redirect visitors from maintenance page to shop page
- NEXT-9105 Discount: Wrong payment snippet in checkout
- NEXT-9023 ListingPage pagination arrows always visible
- NEXT-9021 Pagination & Scrolling
- NEXT-8426 User Settings in Listing Views are not saved correctly
- NEXT-8309 AdminOrders: Add address to customer selection
- NEXT-8145 CSS gets unminified by Autoprefixer
- NEXT-7962 Create new shipping method not possible
Apart from the feeling of working together with you, the high number of new participants made us happy. Getting people involved with Shopware and share our excitement for the software and the ideas behind it was a major factor in the creation of this event. Also helping you work on issues that may not be important in the big picture, but an urgent task for you worked beautifully. Overall, we're happy how everything worked out and the next Boost Day will be even better, thank's for your feedback!
Again, thank you all for your work and dedication. You rock!