Shopware 6.4.13. is here! In this summer release, you can expect some small improvements. You can also take a look at the upcoming new version of the B2B Suite.
Learn more in the respective sections and watch the release video.
Text editor: Insert texts without format
Everyone who regularly edits texts in Shopware knows this problem: Texts are prescribed in a text editor such as Word and then transferred to the system in the administration via copy & paste. During this process, it can happen that unwanted classes or styles sneak in. To avoid this, you can now use the key combination CTRL + SHIFT + V to paste texts into the text editor without formatting, in order to output consistent and descriptive text in the storefront.
See all folders in the media manager
In the media manager you can upload media, administer them and sort them into folders. Previously, there were difficulties with the display of the folders: If there were more than 25 folders in the media section, not all were displayed. We have fixed this issue by now so that you can use the new "Load more" button to display all folders.
Watch the summary in the release video
Don't feel like reading? In this video, Shopware employee Rachel informs you about the changes that the new release includes.
Elasticsearch 8 support
Shopware v188.8.131.52 (all editions) now supports Elasticsearch v8. Read more in the Elasticsearch release notes.
In this section you will find news exclusively related to the commercial Shopware editions.
Shopware Enterprise: Upgrade for the B2B Suite
We are planning to release a new version of the B2B Suite in July. It will then be easier for users of the B2B Suite to add products from the order list to the shopping cart.
With order lists you can plan orders or manage frequently needed items.
These are the new possibilities:
- Add individual products from the order list to the shopping cart (previously, it was only possible to add the whole list).
- Add multiple selected items from the order list to the shopping cart at the same time
- Delete several items from the order list at once
This way you can work through your order lists faster and more efficiently in the future.
Learn more about the B2B Suite here.
- Missed out on any release updates? Find out more about recent releases!
- As always, you can see the concrete changes also in the upgrade.md or in our technical changelog.
- No matter which issue you’re dealing with, it’s often worth checking out our documentation first.
Go download the latest Shopware version here
Many thanks to all GitHub contributors for their pull requests we could merge in this version!