October not only ushers in autumn, but also a new release: Shopware 220.127.116.11 is here! Discover custom default layouts for category pages and new possibilities in the B2B Suite.
Learn more in the respective sections and watch the release video.
Category pages: Now possible with your own default layout
In Shopware, you can design layouts and store pages in the Shopping Experiences menu item – even for category pages. If you create a new category page, it is automatically based on the Shopware default layout. But maybe you've already created a custom layout that you want to use as a basis for new category pages? Then this new feature is perfect for you: From now on you can set custom layouts as the default layout. This will save you clicks and time because you won't have to make changes to the layout afterwards anymore.
Love your designed layout? In the assignment tab, you can set the current layout as default.
In the layout overview, the gray tag shows you which layout is currently set as default.
Watch the summary in the release video
Watch the release video to see the new features in the Shopware administration. Ömer informs you about the changes in this release.
This is about features that are not included in the Community Edition. Take a look at our overview to compare the different Shopware plans.
B2B Suite: Add products to the order list more easily
The B2B Suite has received an update. Since mid-September, products can be added to the order lists more easily and quickly. This is new:
- Users can search for product names or numbers (SKUs) directly in the order lists
- Users can add multiple items to order lists at once
- Users can change the quantity and names of products, edit comments or remove wrong products
- Users can control searching and adding new entries to order lists completely via the keyboard if they like
- We've improved the mobile design
- Missed out on any release updates? Find out more about recent releases!
- As always, you can see the concrete changes also in the upgrade.md or in our technical changelog.
- No matter which issue you’re dealing with, it’s often worth checking out our documentation first.
Go download the latest Shopware version here
Thanks to all GitHub contributors for their pull requests we could merge into this version!