Webinar: The 7 deadly sins of B2B digital transformation (and how to avoid them)
It’s never been more important to deliver digital experiences that really matter to your customers.
But if you're a B2B business in the early stages of developing a digital strategy, it’s difficult to know where to start, and you can easily lose sight of your goals. In this climate, it's easy to fall prey to B2B's biggest pitfalls.
Join us for engaging discussion about how to recognise and avoid the seven deadly sins of digital transformation, featuring technology partner and consultancy Inviqa, and ecommerce platform Shopware.
Our discussion will cover a variety of topics including:
- Key considerations for starting your digital journey
- How to make a business case for more budget
- How to assess which platform is best for your organisation
- Agile versus waterfall
- The role of the product owner
- Taking a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) approach to delivery and development
Your moderators will be Heike Zellerhoff (shopware AG) and Nicholas Weber (Inviqa UK Ltd.). The webinar will be on September 4, 2017 - 2:00 pm hosted by Internet Retailing: