xentral is the cloud ERP business platform recommended by Shopware and Frank Thelen, which enables modern teams to share their products and services with the world even more successfully.
The modular ERP behind your e-commerce business
xentral is a lean ERP cloud software that bundles all your business processes in one place - from e-commerce, warehouse, and production to fulfillment and accounting. Easy, intuitive, and flexible: With more than 1,000 functions and
interfaces to all common tech tools, every business can digitize and automate its individual processes step-by-step with xentral ERP. We take away the hurdle of day-to-day repetitive tasks and provide an environment in which businesses
can grow safely and sustainably.
xentral Core - starting at only 130 Euro per month
xentral thinks ERP in a new, light, and flexible way. Therefore, all functions of xentral Core are available from 130 euros per month. Try it out - you can opt for xentral every month.
Test xentral 14 days for free
Test xentral with your team for 14 days free of charge. The trial period ends automatically. The xentral team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Integration & Extensions: Automated integrations, extensively connected, interface power etc.
- Finance & Controlling: multi-currency for your business, business intelligence, secure document management, smart tax, etc.
- Logistics: automated routing, KPI monitoring, smartphone/tablet & MDE-based picking, etc.
- Team & projects: automated processes, project management, digital kanban board, etc.
- Sales: order automation, real-time tracking of B2B/B2C orders, multichannel boost, etc.
- Product: automated production, central product information management, product in perfection, etc.
Boost your Business – with xentral ERP
- Effective automation for each of your workflows.
- Fast results thanks to easy integration.
- Individual scaling without limits and compromises.
- Interface automation.
- Efficient, fast, and simplified workflow processes.
- Location-independent, web-based access.
- Flexibility and scalability, including additional modules when needed.
- Simple technical connection of modules/interface.